Sunday, March 11, 2012

3/11/12 My first blog post.

So here I am. Stacy, Hope For The Day. Thanks to my awesome sister I have a name for my blog that is perfect. And thanks to some great friends at Grief Journeys, who encouraged me to start a blog to share my journey. Hope For The Day has 2 meanings. The first is the hope I have for the day my faith becomes sight and I get to see my sweet Hope Elna and my Jesus. The one who is bringing me through all of this. The second meaning is what Hope brings to each and everyday and the emotions, experiences, grief, pain, feelings, thoughts......all of it right here for everyone to read. Maybe through this I can help others who experience loss like we have. I am going to go back over everything that happened beginning when we found out we were expecting our 5th child and up until now. It will take some time to get through but I hope everyone sticks around to read.

3 comments: